KES has over 250 staff, with a mix of teaching and support roles.
There are many benefits to working at KES including:
- Contributory pension schemes
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to occupational health service, including counselling service – Essex County Council
- Access to school swimming pool, gymnasium and Hair & Beauty Salon
- Whole school staff training and development days
- Various staff functions and events including Christmas lunch and evening meal, summer barbeque and the Cliffs Pavillion Awards Ceremony
Continuing Professional Development
KES is committed to and encourages ongoing continuing professional development for all categories of staff and offers internal development and career progression opportunities.
Successful candidates can expect a comprehensive induction programme tailored to individual needs and job roles, an extensive support programme, including a system of twilight sessions, and the commitment to continuing professional development.
Excellent career development opportunities such as MA courses or Outstanding Teaching Programmes are also on offer to aid career progression.
School Direct Trainee Teachers
KES works with a large group of other schools drawing on a wealth of experience and ensuring training opportunities are vast and varied.
All Schools Direct places at KES for training September 2015-16 are through Billericay Educational Consortium (BEC), or through Mid-Essex ITT, our Accrediting Providers.
All applications are processed through the UCAS Apply for Teacher Training portal http://www.ucas.com//apply/teacher-training